Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust
Welcome to Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust…
Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust (LNT) is a small charity based in Lockleaze, where we:
- Manage the Cameron Centre
- Produce the local newsletter called Unlocked
- Run and support activity groups at the Cameron Centre, for many people in the community
- Put on and support community events (more information on the what’s on page)
Our three main aims are:
- To identify community needs and to work with the local community to address those needs
- To support and encourage local initiatives to enable local people to develop their abilities and self confidence
- To work with statutory agencies and other charitable sources of funding to maximise investment in Lockleaze.
For an easy way to help the Trust, use http://lockleazent.easysearch.org.uk/ when searching the internet - a portion of the fees paid by advertising sponsors will come to the Trust.